Maintenance Scheduling Service / Preventative Maintenance Program
Operational Assets performing at optimum levels without failure is critical to a business process. Assertive Engineering’s maintenance scheduling service is a personalised client-based plan to manage and protect your assets against breakdowns, it also provides your site with statutory and legislative compliance.
Maintenance Plan Development
The equipment/assets preventative maintenance plan will be based on a number of factors:
- Manufacturers recommended maintenance schedule
- Hours – equipment run time
- Previous failure history / in-house experience
- Machine design
- Workplace environment
- Availability / Production plan
- To develop a maintenance team culture of preventative, not reactive breakdown maintenance.
- Eliminate downtime and improve Overall Equipment Effectiveness (OEE).
- Equipment knowledge and training to inhouse maint. staff & contractors to ensure workorder forms are understood, and preventative maint. tasks are completed to a high standard in a timely manner to handover back to the production team.
- Incorporate all of the above within the designated Maintenance Budget.
Maintenance Planning Options
- Utilise existing Computerised Maintenance Management System (CMMS) or implement new database
- Storage location for all completed workorders (hardcopies & electronic) for future history & Audits
- Reporting on workorder completion rates, OEE/downtime, overdue tasks
- Critical Spare Parts inventory
- Contractor induction & management
- OHS&E management
- Shutdown Planning
- Reliability Engineering
The time spent onsite by Assertive Engineering is based on the client’s business requirements, number of assets involved & the nature of business.
If a new CMMS database is to be installed, additional hours onsite will be initially required for data collection to populate database & create the workorder form. Once established, all that is required is 3-4 days per month onsite or remotely, to close-off completed workorders, activate/generate new workorders and file away completed workorders. This is based on a small to midsize business.